Book title: Horrible Histories: Measly Middle AgesAuthor: Terry Deary
Illustrator: Martin Brown
Pages: 136 pages
Genre: Non-Fiction (Science)
Star rating: 5 out of 5
Overview & Comments: This book is an extremely informative which is filled with a lot of fascinating facts, interesting information and supernatural stories that fills this book all about the middle Ages (or the Medieval Realms). This book is also full of senses of humour and interesting jokes so history and facts aren't so tedious and boring anymore! This book also gives you some information that textbooks wouldn't give you because it is really horrible facts (but they are still interesting to read and know). I also really liked the way that Terry Deary writes this book that it looks like you were having a conversation with him. Furthermore, he doesn't use over-complicated vocabularies and let us hate history, instead he lets us feel that history is a very fun thing to learn which make us feel enthusiastic on learning history! I really enjoyed reading this book and I think you would enjoy too! Since we are currently learning about the Middle Ages in History!
No comments:
Post a Comment