Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MoMo

Momo is a great fantasy novel by Michael Ende. It is about this exeptional girl named Momo and her friends that play with her in an old amphitheatre. Everyone was happy and using their time in a good way, until the men in gray came. They persuade people to save as much time as they could, and only use it for essentials. They stole everyone's saved time and made everyone glum and irritable. After being gone for over a year, Momo returns to her old home and finds that everyone has changed in a way she does not appreciate. She finds the men in gray and makes them disappear. That is when she gets her beloved friends back to normal. It is a great book and you should really read it.
IF YOU ARE READING THIS, (7N) I TOLD YOU I WOULD BLOG 10 BOOKS TODAY AND I DID!!!

No comments: