Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tunnels of Blood


'Tunnels of Blood' is a very interesting horror book by Darren Shan.
The story is about a vampire who goes out of town with his vampire assistant to get rid of their enemy, Murlough, who is draining the blood of innocent humans.
The Vampire goes out alone all day in search of Murlough.
When at last the Vampire finds Murlough, the assistant causes the plan to fail because he suspects that his boss is killing an innocent person.

In the end the Vampire's assistant helps tracking the evil Murlough and together they kill him, but sadly the evil Murlough had caused a lot of severe wounds to the Vampires friend who accompanied them on this journey.

I would recommend you to read this book as it's interesting..:)

1 comment:

Nhi said...

I ALSO READ THIS BOOK BUT IT WAS IN VNESE SO I COULDN'T POST IT...