This is a great book but at first it was kind of boring. Its not exactly about a Ruby. Its a bout this girl called sally trying to find the treasure her dad left for her. The fun exciting thing is its great, it is like she has this police man who doesn't know what she is finding for. But they both helped each other through difficulties and the experience of a life time. What she doesn't know is the thing or person she is finding is right in front of her. You will enjoy every moment of it. Think it as an emergency and you can't do anything about.
Ruchi P.
1 comment:
Ohhh, I have this book. It had already sounded very interesting at first when I bought it! Now it sound more interesting when you have descrided it! I might as well consider reading this next time! "_"
Post a Comment