Tuesday, March 9, 2010

hmk! patricia 9/3/10 character reveiw of book

I am going to write a review of a character from the book I am reading, which is 'I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you.'

the character's name is Cammie Morgan. she is the main character in this book. she is turning 16, she goes to an all girls school for spies (they rather call it a school for geniuses), she is the headmistress's only daughter and her dad never came back from a mission he went to.
Cammie is fluent in 14 different languages, capable of killing a man in 7 different ways with her bare hands, hack into a computer, track people down with the skill of a real pavement artist and break CIA codes.

cammie has no idea what to do when she meets a guy that she likes and think that shes an ordinary girl and not really a spy (which she sort of is)

No comments: