Book title: Earth- Shattering Earthquakes Author: Anita Ganeri
Page Number: 127 pages
Genre: Science Fiction
Rating: 5 out of 5
Overview: This book is packed with interesting information and fascinating fun facts just on the topic earthquakes! It not only tells you the cause of the earthquake and the effects of the earthquakes, but it also tells you about seismic waves and other vocabularies on earthquake!
Comments: This interesting book gave me a of information on various different earthquakes that happened, there is also a list of the most deadliest earthquakes in recorded history. I think it is really helpful to us because we are currently learning about earthquakes now. This book also taught me some of the various different types of seismic waves, before reading this, I didn't know that there was so many different types of seismic waves! I recommend this informative book to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment