Monday, March 22, 2010

Reading Challenge: The Secret Garden


This book is filled with magical moments. The Secret Garden is about how a young girl called Mary finds out about a garden that was locked up ten years ago. Mary changed from a bossy and ignorant girl into a kind and polite girl. On this adventure of finding the key of the secret garden Mary had made a lot of new friends as well as animals. Discover what is hidden inside the Secret Garden and what type of mystery could be hidden behind that door. Mary was told that her uncle once had a beautiful wife that was until she died a tragic death and the reason for her death was that she had fallen of a tree branch. The injuries to this was too large so she had past away. It was also said that she loved gardening and the tree that caused her death was no other than the tree that she planted herself. From that day on Mary's uncle lived a life full of tragedy. Mary and her friends will try to make her uncle once again happy by discovering this secret garden...
Read this amazing book to find out what happens to the Secret Garden and what IS behind that door....

1 comment:

毛貓大少爺 said...

Ohhhh. I have read this book just lately and I absolutely think it is amazing! I totally liked the ending when Mary turned from a unkind girl to a really nice and friendly girl! I recommend everyone in this class to read this book!