Warriors are about a group of cats who live in a forest.
This is a book that I really like because I like the characters and the plotlines are good. There are three series. Series one is just Warriors, series two is "The New Prophecy" and series three is "The Power of Three."
Erin hunter is the author, and she is actually 4 different people, Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Victoria Holmes and Tui Sutherland.
Into the Wild is the first in the series, when a kittypet(housecat) wanders into the forest and joins Thunderclan. His name was rusty, but the clan names him Firepaw, an apprentice. He meets two cats, Graypaw and Ravenpaw and becomes friends quickly.
I recomend this book because it has a great story line and it is writen fantasticly. Also, any animal lovers
PS. Erin Hunter is currently working on a forth Series, and also started a new series Seekers, about polarbears.
This is a book that I really like because I like the characters and the plotlines are good. There are three series. Series one is just Warriors, series two is "The New Prophecy" and series three is "The Power of Three."
Erin hunter is the author, and she is actually 4 different people, Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Victoria Holmes and Tui Sutherland.
Into the Wild is the first in the series, when a kittypet(housecat) wanders into the forest and joins Thunderclan. His name was rusty, but the clan names him Firepaw, an apprentice. He meets two cats, Graypaw and Ravenpaw and becomes friends quickly.
I recomend this book because it has a great story line and it is writen fantasticly. Also, any animal lovers
PS. Erin Hunter is currently working on a forth Series, and also started a new series Seekers, about polarbears.
4 comments:
I woul like to read this book because it has a sense of fantacy in it.
I like this book and hope in the future i will get a chance to read it
Hmmm.I think somehow I have heard of this book before, it seems really interesting, maybe if I can find it, I'll try to read it.
Post a Comment