Friday, August 28, 2009

Charlotte's Web


I really like this book because this book is a friendship type of book and it is about a pig that nearly got killed because it was smaller than the other pigs. But a girl named Fern saves the little pig and rases it. She calls the pig Wilbur. When the pig was big enough to be sold Fern was very sad. But luckley her uncle comes and gives six dollers for the pig and Fern and visit.

But the problem is that the pig is lonly but finds a friend named Charlotte. Charlotte is a grey spider and they both become friends and there adventure begins.
You should read this book because it will teach you that Freindship is always important and in some point of your life you have a best friend that will always stay as friends even if that persons leaves they will always be friends with you. Wilbur and Charlotte will always be friends.
My favorite Character is Wilbur because he is a nice friendly type of pig.I also like Charlotte because she is smart and i think Charlotte made a good choice of being friends with Wilbur.

1 comment:

Gabbages said...

I really like Charlotte's web too for the same reason :) I like ur description :P