Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lord of the Rings


It's a very cool book there is always fantacy in the even made a movie out of it althongh it is a very long book The sent out a group of people to stop Middle Earth of coming to an end. Frodo a hobbit was to destroy the Ring in Mount Doom Aragon, Legolas, Gimly, Gandalf and Sam was to help him get there. This book has three series the firt series is the Lord of the Rings the Fellowship of the Ring; this series tells us how the war began a evil lord Sauron has ended all peace to Middle Earth the mens, Dwarfs and Elves are trying to stop him. The second series is the Lord of the Ring the Two Towers; telling us how they are doing on they're journey to destroy Sauron's spirit which is in the Ring. The third series is the Lord of the Rings The Return of the Kings telling us how the war ends. I really like this book because the characters are interesting and you are so eager to read what happens next.

3 comments:

毛貓大少爺 said...

Yeah, I have just started reading the Hobbit and I am already really interested in it. Did you know that J.R.R Tolkien was actually a proffesor? I have the whole series. Have you read the whole series or did you just read one book?

:] Jenny Lee [: said...

Well, I find this book a bit boring but, i like the movie though.

MasterPeterStruschka said...

This book I have to admit the series is awesome but return of the king is the best