Because it is a romance between a human and a vampire and it has amazing characters that have powers that normal vampires don't suppose to have. The charaters have names that are very creative but easy to forget.
I really do not like Twilight because it is a very boring book that made me nearly fall asleep and the full paragraphs with Edward and Bella just staring at each other have no point and are stupid waste of tiem reading
3 comments:
I really do not like Twilight because it is a very boring book that made me nearly fall asleep and the full paragraphs with Edward and Bella just staring at each other have no point and are stupid waste of tiem reading
I never read the book Twilight. So i don't know if Gabby is right or not. I have seen the movie.
The book Twilight is a bit boring so is the movie it's bothersome trying to read it no offence though.
Post a Comment