Friday, August 28, 2009

Artemis Fowl The Lost Colony Review


This book is a really good book! If you have been reading the series(like me) this is another action -packed thriller book! This book is great if you understood what happened in the previous books. I advide that you read the entire series to understand.The regular comes in: Action and Adventure with a twist.instead of humans...there is magial creatures! In this book, it introduces a new race to the current.Demons and Warlocks. Time Travelling and Advanced Physics comes in here(Artemis). Characters:Artemis; Genuis and sort of EVIL.main character.
Butler;Artemis's butler/bodyguard.handy with weapons(Bazzokas,Guns, you name it he can use it!) Captain Holly Short; The first fairy artemis's capture.......soon becomes friends.Foaly; Genuis Cenutar and good with advanced fairy techonoology. There is alot more but I won't spoil it.

5 out of 5 Great Book with Action

2 comments:

Ben said...

yes i agree its a great book

毛貓大少爺 said...

What is the first series in this book and what other books have this author written that you know and is not in this series? I know that there is some in the library!