Friday, August 28, 2009

Henry the 8th

This book is one of my favourite because Henry the 8th had six wives. The six wives were three Katherines, two Annes and a Jane and two were beheaded, two were divorced , one died and one was still alive after Henry the 8th death. Two were beheaded because people said that they had lovers and two were divorced becase they only gave Henry daughters. One died after giving birth to prince Edward. I think Henry the 8th wasn't a good husband. This book tells what was Henry's life like befor his death. This book also includes the six wives letters to Henry which shows the wives' attitudes. I think this book is very interesting.

1 comment:

毛貓大少爺 said...

I have heard of Henry the Eighth before in my old school, and it is true that some were beheaded and some were killed. But I didn't know the reason, and thanks for telling me, could you put on the author's name or the publisher so maybe i can find it in the library?