When Theseus entered the maze he stepped to a piece of paper, he gently unfolded it:
Dear who ever finds this,
The minotaur is King Minos' youngest son.
don't hurt him, he only fights because people fight him and he has to defend himself to stay alive.
This is weird but he CAN talk and he was born because the stupid King Minos made a mistake by not listening to Poseidon.
Cairo
'So the minotaur is Minos' son.but then why is he in the labyrinth if the is the king's son?' Theseus thought.
He kept wondering about it, though he forgot that he is in a labyrinth where the minotaur is.
Then suddenly he heard someone snoring deeply, Theseus followed the sound quietly and gently, but the minotaur woke up and said 'Ariadne? is that you? get me out of this maze will you? and get me some decent food, I HATE human flesh!'
'Ariadne isn't here.My name is Theseus, Prince Theseus and I am here to get you out of this maze and take you back to your father because the son of King Minos shouldn't be alone in a labyrinth! He should be with servants, and live in a castle.' Theseus explained.
'My father won't take me. He doesn't even say that i am his son!' The minotaur shouted
'Then come with me, to Athens. We'll take good care of you.'
'Wow. That is very grateful for you Prince Theseus. But why would you want to take me? I have eaten many of your people. Shouldn't you be mad at me? or wanting to kill me? instead of having mercy on me?'
'no, now I don't have much time, if I be gone too long my father will think I'm dead. Make up your mind, do you want to come to Athens with me?'
'is Ariadne coming?'
'yes'
'then I will come with you.' The minotaur said wisely.
As soon as the were out of the maze, Ariadne came running to them and said ' I am super glad that you made it and brought my brother with you.'
'There's no time to waste, we have got to go now!' he rushed to the boat with the other 14, Ariadne and the Minotaur.
'boys! Change the sail to white! I want my father to see my victory!' Theseus commanded.
'Theseus' called Ariadne
'yes, my love'
'I forgot to tell you my brothers name. It's Cairo'
'That seems familiar' he thought.' oh! you are the one that wrote the letter!' He responded while taking out a piece of paper.
'oops! That is where I dropped it!' Cairo blushed.
After 2 days of journey they finally arrived in Athens and met the king of Athens Aegeus.
King Aegeus was very happy that his son had found a wife even though she is the daughter of King Minos and he is very happy to the fact that he doesn't have to send anymore men to Crete because there isn't anything else to fight at Crete because the minotaur is now Cairo and that he sweared that he will not fight anyone from Athens.
Theseus and Ariadne's wedding took place 5 days later and the people of Athens lived happilly ever after.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment