Saturday, November 14, 2009

Seven-Day Magic by Edward Eager

This is a fabulous book about five children borrowing an ancient and mysterious-looking book in the library, bu they soon found out that it is not only any old book you will find in the library, it is a book packed with dark and mysterious magic. They also found out that they are suddenly whisked into a terrific adventure filled with magic, they started their journey when a dragon unexpectedly appeared and carried one of them away..... But that is not all!!! When they tried to return the book one day, another amazing adventure soon came in their way, they soon discovered the adventure will only end when the due date of the book is up........will they be able to bear and survive those crazy adventures......or will they be trapped in that magical time forever?

I think this is a truly wonderful and excitng book to enjoy because it is not only action-packed, but also very adventurous. I especially like the five children because they all have different personalities and one connects to each other. This story is also very heart-warming and I totally LOVED the ending when they each learned something from that magical book and also returned safely to their own time. I truly recommend this interesting book to you because I think you will like it just like I do. I give it a ten out of ten star rating! ENJOY!!
P.S.I have read this book in Year 6.

No comments: