Saturday, October 17, 2009

Queste by Angie Sage

In this book, Jenna, Septimus and Beetle went on a breath-taking adventure to the House of Foryx to rescue Jenna and Septimus' brother and his companion- Snorri who were lost in another time in the third book in the Septimus Heap Trilogy. At the same time, Septimus found out that he had mistakenly and stupidly took the Questing Stone, and, shockingly, all the twenty Apprentices who got a Questing Stone before him never returned safely to their own time. Will he be able to find his long-lost brother-Nicko and return safely to his time, or will he, Jenna and Beetle be stuck in another time forever.......... I will leave it for YOU to find out!!

This is an amazingly well-pllotted story by Angie Sage with two different Time periods in the whole book, I truly loved it!! This book is not only filled with excting and breath-taking events, but also has a lot of heartwarming and humorous parts in it too! I really liked all of the Septmus Heap Trilogy because they all had a wonderful ending and very interesting and humorous characters. There were a lot of problems that needed to be solved at the beginning of the story, but everything was all solved at the end. There are also a lot of really detailed drawings in this book that I think you will enjoy. I sincerely recommend this wonderfully-plotted book to you all! Enjoy reading it!!

No comments: