create a new chapter in authors style.
FEBRUARY
WEDNESDAY
It's already the 3rd day of the week and I still dont have a date to the valentines dance (Friday this WEEK). I've been planning to ask this girl in my class, well not just a girl but the 4th prettiest girl in my class! since the other girls are taken or have a boyfriend, so I didn't bother having a try at the other 3.BTW her name is Holly.
(picture)
Later that afternoon, I went to Rowley's house to think of a plan for us to get a date to the dance.He doesn't take it seriously, all he does is write those ZOO-WEE-MAMA comics (which I started) or play video games, so I have to think on my own...So far I've got nothing, but looking on the bright side there's no one as perfect as me so I thought to just ask her, i mean how hard can that be, since I'm just so perfect unlike some people:
Rowley
(picture)
Dad
(picture)
mom
(picture)
Manny
(picture)
Rodrick
(picture)
and maybe everyone else in the planet.
(picture)
I still thought of a back-up plan, but nothing came up...
It's already the 3rd day of the week and I still dont have a date to the valentines dance (Friday this WEEK). I've been planning to ask this girl in my class, well not just a girl but the 4th prettiest girl in my class! since the other girls are taken or have a boyfriend, so I didn't bother having a try at the other 3.BTW her name is Holly.
(picture)
Later that afternoon, I went to Rowley's house to think of a plan for us to get a date to the dance.He doesn't take it seriously, all he does is write those ZOO-WEE-MAMA comics (which I started) or play video games, so I have to think on my own...So far I've got nothing, but looking on the bright side there's no one as perfect as me so I thought to just ask her, i mean how hard can that be, since I'm just so perfect unlike some people:
Rowley
(picture)
Dad
(picture)
mom
(picture)
Manny
(picture)
Rodrick
(picture)
and maybe everyone else in the planet.
(picture)
I still thought of a back-up plan, but nothing came up...
No comments:
Post a Comment