Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Narnia #4: Prince Caspian by C.S.Lewis

In this book, Susan, Peter, Edmund, Lucy sets out on another thrilling adventure to help rescue Prince Caspian and his army of talking beasts to free Narnia from sinister forces that are controled his uncle Miraz who had grabbed hold of the kingdom. Can they successfully defeat the evill Miraz or will they be defeated...........It's up to YOU to find out!

I think "Prince Caspian" is remarkably well-written and plotted, absolutely magical and very fascinating, indeed! It is packed with thrilling and wonderful adventures and breath-taking events that you surely cannot miss! I think it is quite sad that Peter and Susan are too old to go back to Narnia after this adventure, the author makes the reader wonder that how the story is going to contimue without Susan and Peter. I really loved how the author-C.S.Lewis made the beginning of the book and the ending connected to each other in some particular way. I also really likes how he made the ending truly impossible to guess. I totally recommend this magical book to you all, and I hope you like it!

No comments: