Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kensuke

Alternative ending for Kensuke Kingdom
Michael shouted :
- Mom! Dad! I'm here.
My mom ran on the beach and hugged me, there were tears on her cheeks. I have waited for this moment for so long, finally, i'm back with my family again. Suddenly, i heard a rustle sound behind me. I turned back, Kensuke was hiding and looked at me with sad eyes. Suddenly, i felt that he is a part of my family, he was taking care of me, treating me like his son. I slowly walked to the coconut tree where he was hiding, his eyes showed some delight but then he stepped back into the bushes . I walked faster, didn't want to lose his track. I followed him into the wood, the trees were high and i hardly see the sunlight. Suddenly he disappeared, like he vanished. I stood there, i just want to repay him for all the time that he took care of me, gave me advices, showed my the world that i've never known. I shouted :
- Kensuke! Where are you? I want you to stay with me.
I stood there for a while in silence. I waited and waited, it was like hours have gone by. "That's it I will never see him again."- i was thinking and saying goodbye to the forest. I turned and walked back to the beach, suddenly there was a croaky voice behind me :
- Can I? - he was smiling. I ran and hugged him, my second father. So we went back to the beach together and i introduced him to my parents. They were happy to let him stay with us because he had save my life. The sea was purple like the colour of the sky, so beautiful for our perfect happy ending!

2 comments:

毛貓大少爺 said...

I Have also read Kensuke's Kingdom before, I think it was quite heartwarming. Have you read any other books by Michael MMorpurgo? Do you like them and why, please reply soon!

毛貓大少爺 said...

Oh, this book is supposed to be called "Kensuke's Kingdom"!