This is the first book in the Septimus Heap Trilogy. This book is wonderful, exciting and full of humour. I especially like the ending when Boy 412 was actually Septimus Heap! There were a string of disconnected events at the beginnning of the story, but at the end everything was connected and, just like the beads on a necklace, they were stringed together to make a spellbinding, cunning and Magykal story full of humoour. It also have wonderful and funny characters and breath-taking and exciting events, I totally loved this book and I truly recommend it to everyone in the class because I am certain that everyone would definitely like it just like me! I give it a ten out ten star rating! I hope you enjoy it!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Magyk by Angie Sage
This is the first book in the Septimus Heap Trilogy. This book is wonderful, exciting and full of humour. I especially like the ending when Boy 412 was actually Septimus Heap! There were a string of disconnected events at the beginnning of the story, but at the end everything was connected and, just like the beads on a necklace, they were stringed together to make a spellbinding, cunning and Magykal story full of humoour. It also have wonderful and funny characters and breath-taking and exciting events, I totally loved this book and I truly recommend it to everyone in the class because I am certain that everyone would definitely like it just like me! I give it a ten out ten star rating! I hope you enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment