Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Marvellous book! Extremely original and trilling.Eragon is a masterpiece!Eragon, a farm boy finds a egg.Unkown to hime the egg is a dragon and he thinks it's a stone.Brom, the storyteller finds out and sets with him on a quest to avange his dear uncle.That's a brief image.Action packed,deep and thrilling! This book is a wonderful story.Please read it if you want a pleasant book to read!
5 out of 5

5 comments:

毛貓大少爺 said...

It seems really nice to me, I have it at home too, after i finish the book i am reading, i might read that!

毛貓大少爺 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
毛貓大少爺 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MasterPeterStruschka said...

It must be a good book I watched the film so the book must be incredible

毛貓大少爺 said...

I am already reading it, is it about a boy named Eragon who found a dragon's egg. (I only read to that part). I am already enjoying it!