Sunday, September 6, 2009
Dizzy by Cathy Cassidy
Dizzy is the book that I just finished reading. This book is about a girl named Dizzy. Dizzy's father and mother are hippies. Actually her mother is still a hippy but her father is not a hippy anymore. Dizzy's mother's name is Storm. Storm left Dizzy when she was small. So, Dizzy doesn't really remember her mother's face but, every year on her bithday her mother sents her the presents and a post cards from all over the world with a loopy writing on it saying that she's sorry and she loves Dizzy. But this time on her birthday Dizzy's mother haven't sent her a postcard yet. But something amazing is going to arrive on her bithday.... Which is Storm her mother. After they met each other they go on a trip to Scotland to a hippy village at night not telling Dizzy's father because her father disagreed with them. So, Storm and Dizzy go on a trip toghther and get long with each other. This book somehow tells you a message which is "Famillies can not hate each other even they hurt each other before." I think this book won't do any harm to you when you read it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think I know Cathy Cassidy, my classmate in my old school.
Post a Comment