This book is about Madlyn and Rollo are sent to their Great-Aunt Emily and Great-Uncle George at Clawstone Castle when their parents go to America for the summer holidays. When they arrived they found out that times are hard at the Castle because lesser people are coming to visit the castle and their great uncle and aunt are very frustrated. Madlyn and Rollo are very determined to save the castle, along with the ghosts in Clawstone, they thought of an absolutely brilliant plan to save the castle, but when everything seems to be working normally again, a terrible fate sometimes befalls the castle, so the ghosts and children found themselves facing an evil enemy and a mystery to solve. Can they save the day with their intelligent minds..........I'll leave it for you to find out!This book is absolutely FABULOUS!! It also tells us a moral that not all the ghosts are bad, but just the same, some ghosts are sninster and evil, but they must have their reason. I really liked Rollo and Madlyn of their enthusiam for saving the castle. I recommend this book to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment