
This is an interesting and intriging book. It is about a Biology teacher vanishing into a buring swamp, but she has appeared to be safe but has taken a leave from school. 2 children try to investigate and get caught up in a hunt for a Panther, An oil company plot and there are lots of other elements happening from every side, and leading to unexpected plot twists.
I like this book a lot because it is interesting and draws you in, and there are lots of different elements and nearer to the end everything becomes clear. the only thing I dont like is that is sometimes reveals things to early.
9.8/10!
I like this book a lot because it is interesting and draws you in, and there are lots of different elements and nearer to the end everything becomes clear. the only thing I dont like is that is sometimes reveals things to early.
9.8/10!
1 comment:
Hmmmm, this book seems to be very interesting based on your comments. What type of bgok is this and does the author write any books except for this one?
Post a Comment